Friday, January 15, 2010

DIY Life Zine now has it's own website!

It's been several weeks since the zine came out, and I've loved getting such great feedback on it! :-) But it's occured to me that the info for it on this blog is very scattered and rather hard to find.  So, I gave it it's own website!  Go check it out here.  Please do.  I'd love to hear your opinions on the site, information you think I should add, and stuff like that.  This also gave me an excuse to play around with Wordpress, something I've been wanting to do for a while!  I've considered moving this blog over to Wordpress, since there are a lot of features missing from Blogger that Wordpress has, but so far I've decided not to.  Either way, I enjoyed setting up the site for DIY Life Zine!  The link to that site can now be found permanently on this blog in the list at the top of the sidebar.



Peace,
Idzie

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I still haven't read it. Way behind. But I think it's a great idea for it to have it's own site if it's going to be reoccurring. I just moved from blogger to wordpress and LOVE it. There are a couple of things I've been wanting to mention to you regarding anthropological/educational research if you want to get in touch some time.

    ReplyDelete